Trial Extended March 2012
Why should I fundraise?
By taking part in The Nation on Trial you are already reducing your own stroke risk through exercise. By raising money in the process you can help reduce the risk to others. It is not compulsory, but every penny helps.
Every five minutes, someone in the UK will have a stroke which can cause loss of mobility, speech, hearing, sight and memory.
The Stroke Association provides support for survivors and their families as well as funding vital medical research and rowing can help reduce the risks of stroke as part of a healthy lifestyle.
Here’s what you need to do your bit in 2012:
1. REGISTER for The Nation on Trial.
2. DOWNLOAD this fundraising pack for how tos, forms and ideas.
3. SET A TARGET people will sponsor you to achieve.
4. CREATE a JustGiving page and send the link to everyone you know, post it on Facebook and add it as your email signature.
5. TELL PEOPLE about the The Nation on Trial.
6. GET FUNDRAISING, training and posting your Trial times.
Good Luck, get started and raise your target!