To obtain good marks for their essays, students need to submit essays which are written complying with essay writing rules and regulations. These include conforming to formatting rules, word limits, the use of interesting topics etc. However, no matter how much you may conform to the rules of essay writing, your essay might not be considered a professional essay if it is not written eloquently and with proper style and technique.
What Makes an Essay Professional?
An essay that is to be considered professionally written has to bear a few elements.
- A professional essayaddresses the key issues of the essay topic. You must understand the central theme of the essay and then the appropriate essay form to write it in. Some essays can be written as informative ones but others need opinions and arguments.
- A professional essay will be original and unique. Therefore, students should select topics which are original. Topics such as Global Warming and Abortion have been discussed many times. If you have been assigned such a topic, then you need to approach the task in a unique manner to be considered original.
- Research is an important element to submitting professional essays. Without proper research you cannot develop your arguments. Professional writers rely on a wide variety of resources to gather information prior to embarking on essay writing.
- An essay needs to be organized. Each section of the essay should be written in the proper manner. There should be an introduction, body paragraphs and a conclusion. An essay which is professionally written flow smoothly and cohesively to convey the intended message clearly without confusion.
- An essay should also be written with a proper tone of voice to be considered professional. All essays from legal essayto history essays have their own writing requirements. However, most essays are written in a formal manner, which means there will be no inclusion of shortened words such as “can’t” and “won’t” and there will be no inclusion of slang words. Most essays other than personal or narrative essays also do not utilize first person writing.
- Editing and proofreading is the last element of a professional essay. No essay will be considered professionally written if there are careless errors. Errors can include lack of transition between paragraphs, repetition of words etc as well as, punctuation, spelling and grammar errors. Students are advised to use an essay checkerto make this task easier.
Can I Have My Essay Written By a Professional?
If you lack the time and the knowledge to submit a professionally written essay, there is the option of obtaining professional help. This however, depends on individual students. If they feel they can manage with the writing of essays on their own, they should do so. If you decide to enlist help from an essay writing firm, there are many professional writing companies which supply students with custom written essays. These companies employ only the best writers who know how to write any essay from an APA style essay to an MLA style essay.
If students are careful with how they select the writing companies they will be assured of their essays being considered professional essays by their tutors.